Spisys SCFE Process for Superior Product
- It extracts gingerol such that it remains intact and at its highest level of concentration and purity.
- Concentrated extract is exclusively composed of the raw material ingredients and can be used in low dosage.
- Concentrated extracts can be easily assimilated by the human body.
- The process is gentle on active ingredients since extraction is at high pressure and low temperature and creates no environmental hazards.
- The extraction agent, CO2, is GRAS certified, non-toxic, non-flammable and acceptable for use in food and beverages.
- CO2 is free of bacterial content and microbiological activities.
Ginger, a common spice used as food across the world, has been traditionally used as medicine in India, China, Greece, Rome and Arabia for over 2500 years. It is known to be effective for a variety of health conditions such as: Anorexia, Bone and Joint Conditions, Bronchitis, Colic, Detoxification, Digestive Disorders, Dizziness, Dyspepsia, Flatulence, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Indigestion, Intestinal worms, Morning Sickness, Nausea, Parasites (intestinal worms), Seasickness, Ulcers and Worms.
Ginger is also used to treat common cold, flu-like symptoms, headaches and even painful menstrual periods and as an Anti-inflammatory, Antioxidant, Anthelmintic, Antiviral and Bile Stimulant.
- OSTEO ARTHRITIS
- CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH
- MOTION SICKNESS
Nutriline-Gingerol is pure and concentrated gingerol, extracted from fresh ginger rhizome by Spisys SCFE process and is a rich source of beneficial phytonutrients. Ginger, a common spice, has been traditionally used as medicine in India, China, Greece, Rome and Arabia for over 2500 years.
Spisys SCFE extraction process gives Nutriline-Gingerol the antioxidant edge, which is evident in its longer shelf life as well as increased Bioavailability to the user, making Nutriline-Gingerol highly effective even in low doses. Nutriline-Gingerol is available as Gingerol 5-20% (powder form), Ginger Extract (Gingerol 30-35%).
|Product Code||Sum 6,8,10 Gingerol||e.oil content||Moisture||Remarks|
|GI 001||30-35%||< 3 ml/100 gms||< 1%||Extract|
|GI 002||35-40%||< 3 ml/100 gms||< 1%||Extract|