Nutriline-Lutein Esters Production
Spisys SCFE Process for Superior Product
- It extracts lutein such that it remains intact and at its highest level of concentration and purity.
- Concentrated extract is exclusively composed of the raw material ingredients and can be used in low dosage.
- The process is gentle on active ingredients since extraction is at high pressure and low temperature and creates no environmental hazards.
- Concentrated extracts can be easily assimilated by the human body.
- The extraction agent, CO2, is GRAS certified, non-toxic, non-flammable and acceptable for use in food and beverages.
- CO2 is free of bacterial content and microbiological activities.
Lutein is an impotant compound in the human body, present in high concentrations in the eye (in the macula, which is a tiny spot at the center of the retina). It is also present in small quantities throughout the lens, skin, breast and cervical tissues.
Lutein supplementation is essential to human health because lutein is not generated by the body – its intake is through dietary sources only!
Though studies conducted at Harvard recommend an intake of 6 mg per day, it has also been proved that an intake up to 20 mg per day has improved benefits. Lutein is found abundantly in green, leafy vegetables, but it is difficult to consume the prescribed amount of vegetables on a daily basis and may require supplementation through other ingredients. Recent clinical studies have indicated that 10 mg of lutein per day can increase macular pigment by up to 50% in AMD (Age related Macular Degeneration) patients and improve visual function including distance and near visual acuity, contrast sensitivity and glare recovery.
- Eye health - Slows Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD), the primary cause of blindness.
- Cell health - Reduces cancer risk.
- Cardiac health -Improves cardiovascular health.
- Skin health - Protects skin.
Studies indicate that Lutein esters
- Produce increase in the density of the macular pigment in the retina, as well as increase in concentration of lutein in blood.
- Contain 3-4% zeaxanthin esters, which add to the carotenoid profile of the natural lutein ester.
- Is natural i.e. it exists as lutein ester in marigold flowers.
Nutriline-Lutein is pure and concentrated esterified lutein extracted from marigold lower petals (Tagetes erecta Compositae) by Spisys process and is a rich source of healthful phytonutrients. Packed with the powerful antioxidant lutein (a naturally occurring phytonutrient), Nutriline-Lutein reduces health risks in the elderly since lutein does not regenerate and its intake is through dietary sources only.
Spisys process gives Nutriline-Lutein the antioxidant edge, which is evident in its longer shelf life as well as increased bioavailability to the user, making Nutriline-Lutein highly effective even in low doses. Nutriline-Lutein is available as Lutein Esters 5-20% (powder form) and Lutein Esters Extract (soft paste form).
|Product Code||Lutein Ester content||t-lutein content||Moisture||Remarks|
|LE 004P||20%||10%||<0.5%||Granular Powder|
|LE 005P||15%||7.5%||<0.5%||Granular Powder|
|LE 006P||10%||5%||<0.5%||Granular Powder|
|LE 007P||5%||2.5%||<0.5%||Granular Powder|