Spisys SCFE Process for Superior Product
- SCFE process extracts piperene such that it remains intact and at its highest level of concentration and purity.
- Concentrated extract is exclusively composed of the raw material ingredients and can be used in low dosage.
- Concentrated extracts can be easily assimilated by the human body.
- The process is gentle on active ingredients since extraction is at high pressure and low temperature and creates no environmental hazards.
- The extraction agent, CO2 , is GRAS certified, non-toxic, non-flammable and accept- 2 able for use in food and beverages.
- CO2 is free of bacterial content and microbiological activities
Piperene is a phytochemical with many health benefits that has been used for over 6000 years in ayurveda. Extracted from Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) or Long Pepper (Piper longum), Piperene (the molecule that causes taste buds to sting from pepper) is a thermonutrient that has the wonderful ability to enhance the ability of the body to absorb nutrients. Studies have shown that it can greatly increase the bioavailability of other compounds such as vitamins, minerals, and herbal substances (from 30 to 250% via a process called thermogenesis).
Piperene is a white crystalline compound of piperidine and piperic acid and contains piperene content of 95% or more (whereas in raw forms of peppers only 3-11% of piperene content is found).
The recommended daily dose for most people is one capsule per day. Piperene is a known food additive as well.
- FEVERS - Used in ayurveda to treat fevers.
- DIGESTIVE DISORDERS - Known to alleviate digestive disorders.
- URINARY DIFFICULTIES - Black pepper extract is used to treat urinary difficulties.
- RHEUMATISM - Known to relieve rheumatism in some cases.
- NEURALGIA - Black pepper extract has been used to relieve pain caused by neuralgia.
- OTHER HEALTH BENEFITS - Piperene is also helpful to treat aging/premature aging, underconsumption, weakened immune system, general weakness, healing of wounds, reducing inflammation, improving digestion, pain alleviation and relief from asthma.
Nutriline-Piperene is pure piperene extracted from black pepper corns of Piper Nigrum by Spisys SCFE extraction process. A rich source of beneficial phytonutrients, piperene is a white crystalline compound of piperidine and piperic acid and contains piperene content of 95% or more (raw forms of peppers contain only 3-11% piperene content).
Piperene is known to be a powerful thermonutrient that enhances the ability of the body to absorb nutrients. Piperene greatly increases the bioavailability of other compounds such as vitamins, minerals, and herbal substances (from 30 to 250% via a process called thermogenesis).
|Product Code||Piperene content||Remarks|
|BP 001||> 95%||Powder|
|BP 002||> 90%||Powder|